I can also provide on-site training on an independent basis for organisations looking to improve their business analysis and/or agile skills. Courses can be tailored to suit specific needs, or you can choose one of my standard courses:
- Agile Business Analyst Primer – 1 day – an overview of agile software delivery and how a business analyst can fit into agile projects. Includes:
- What is Agile?
- What Agile is not
- When to use agile and when not
- The role of the BA on an Agile project
- Business Analyst Designer Method – an overview of how it works, including product backlogs, deciding what to build and BDD scenarios
- Getting started: how to ease your organisation into Agile
- Agile Business Analyst Deep Dive – 2 days – builds on the Primer with a variety of hands-on workshops to practise agile BA skills, including:
- Building and grooming the product backlog
- Managing changes and prioritization
- Options engineering: deciding what to build
- Detailed functional design – Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) and how to write good quality scenarios
If you’re interested, please contact me.